I am a Director of Product Management at Flatiron Health. Before that I was on the product teams at Twitter and LinkedIn. I was also the founder and CEO of Seamless Receipts, which was acquired by Sailthru.
I grew up in a small town in New Hampshire and went to engineering school and business school at Cornell.
1. Family: Nothing comes above this. My wife, kids, and 75 lb. dog are my partners in crime.
2. Work: I love building stuff that makes the world a little better.
3. Health: Life is crazy, but I try to hit the gym, eat the good stuff, and stay healthy. At Flatiron, I’m focused on helping oncologists provide better care for cancer patients.
4. Education: I spend a lot of time reading, watching, and listening to stuff that helps me grow. I enjoy teaching as well, which is the ultimate way to learn. I’m an advisor at Cornell Tech and enjoy helping people with their careers.
5. Cooking: I’m usually tethered to keyboards and glowing screens. So on the weekends I like to unplug and play chef, especially on my grill or charcoal smoker.
6. NFL: This is my guilty pleasure. I’m a New England Patriots fan.
7. Fewer things done better: There are many things I enjoy in life, but I try to keep myself focused. I would prefer to be world-class at 3 things than mediocre at 20.